September 11, 2014

The One with the Little Things (Volume 10)

Heard: On repeat three or four times a day…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xUfCUFPL-8

Read: This poem regarding the fleeting time we spend with our little ones

Watched: I always found Ana Wintour so intimidating, but watching this video, I realize she’s just straightforward and to the point. It’s quite lovely her 73 answers…Also: will make a conscious effort to rid myself of head to toe outfits from now on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhXwO_mkdzQ

Made: Plans for my little girl’s first birthday party (Yikes!!!)

And Lastly...This quote, my favorite about fall, is now framed and perched on our dining room table!

original autumn-chalk


Cheers to a lovely weekend!

Linking up with But Why Mummy Why's Love Little Things

4 comments:

  1. I love this quote, and in fact included it in a post I wrote earlier this week. Great minds!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm quite taken with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I hope your weekend is going well as well. Yes, great minds indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...