December 20, 2015

One Last Thing Before Christmas

The list is unrealistic, I know, but a girl can dream right? I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! I will be spending the next two weeks with family and friends, hoping that at least one of these wishes comes true (crossing my fingers for that self-folding laundry!).

I hope you too can find some time to slow down and be merry. No matter when or how, I wish you all a great end to the year.

Collecting Moments will be back with new post in the New Year. But you can follow me on Instagram for some much needed dose of holiday cheer.

Thank you for all your support--for me and my humble little blog and for each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...